Canon Europe (www.Canon-Europe.com) today announces the launch of its imageFORMULA RS40 dedicated photo scanner, bolstering sales opportunities for channel partners across both specialist photo services and online retailers. The imageFORMULA RS40 photo scanner is ideal for restoring and digitising old photographs in just a few simple clicks. It is also one of the first of its kind to offer batch scanning of up to 40 photos and 60 documents in a single use either at-home or in-store.
A solution to meet new growth markets
The consumer market has recently seen the rise of a ‘shoeboxing’ trend, where families are looking to preserve printed photos taken before the era of digital photography (commonly stored in shoeboxes). By scanning and sharing these images, they are able to relive valued memories with friends and relations through social media and at special occasions. The imageFORMULA RS40 photo scanner provides the perfect opportunity for partners to tap into this movement and offer both photo shop and online retail customers a quick, robust solution with all the reliability and image quality features they would expect from a Canon device.
Hiro Imamura, Marketing & Innovation Vice President, Digital Printing & Solutions at Canon Europe, says: “Keeping on top of industry trends and utilising that information to help build growth is one of the keyways in which we support our partner community on an ongoing basis. The imageFORMULA RS40 photo scanner offers a new compelling solution for capturing and leveraging this business opportunity within the imaging and digitisation space.
Easy high speed batch scanning of photos
Developed with Canon’s leading scan technology, the imageFORMULA RS40 photo scanner offers truly productive batch scanning of photos, with speeds up to 30 photos a minute and a feeder that can stack up to 40 photos. Huge amounts of time can be saved compared to using a traditional flatbed scanner or even smart phones to capture your photos one by one.
With no complicated software installation, the user can effortlessly set up and start scanning using the integrated installer and easy-to-follow step-by-step video, which makes it simpler than ever to get to know the device and ensures peace of mind for first time users.
High functionality for satisfied end users
While providing ease of use at a good price, the imageFORMULA RS40 photo scanner does not compromise on functionality or quality. The scanner supports various types of photo and document sizes, from panoramas to receipts, meeting a wide range of digitisation needs. The straight conveyor path minimises the risk of feeding errors, ensuring important photos or documents remain intact as they are fed through.
Numerous image processing functions deliver a premium result and bolster customer satisfaction. The auto fix functionality analyses the scene of a photograph then automatically applies corrections to brighten and enhance the image, perfecting it for appearing on screens. The device also comes with several face processing functions including face smoothing, face sharpening and red-eye correction. Plus, paper texture correction settings reduce matt patterns and fading corrections brighten work photographs.
For more information, please visit: Here (https://bit.ly/3tiYSfu)!
Key Features – imageFORMULA RS40
- Fast and efficient batch scanning – digitising old photos, drawings or images doesn’t have to be time-consuming. With the RS40 you can scan up to 40 photos in one batch with the Easy Scan feature, reaching speeds of 30 images per minute – the hassle-free way to revive old memories
- Vivid colour and clarity – brighten up the digital copies of photographs with advanced image processing functions, including Auto Photo Fix, Red Eye Correction, Digital Face Smoothing and Fading Correction. You also have the option to save both enhanced and original files if you want to keep the original look and feel
- Easy to use and jam-resistant – enjoy hassle-free scanning every time with an intuitive user interface, complete with three pre-set scanning options to help you achieve optimum detail in just a few clicks. Clever ultrasonic sensors detect overlapping pages and Double Feed Release (DFR) restarts your device quickly in the event of a jam
- Share with family and friends – with the RS40 you can easily share old memories, images, and files in a few simple clicks. Choose the file type that fits your needs, from small JPEGs to large TIFFs for maximum image quality and share via email or cloud platforms with our intuitive CaptureOnTouch software
- Simple installation and setup – effortlessly set up and start scanning – the integrated installer and easy-to-follow walk-through video make it easier than ever to get to know your device
- Kind to the environment – be more eco-friendly with an energy-efficient device that uses just 19W while scanning and 0.1W in sleep mode, helping you minimise carbon footprint
Distributed by APO Group on behalf of Canon Central and North Africa (CCNA).
Media enquiries, please contact:
Canon Central and North Africa
e. [email protected]
APO Group – PR Agency
e. [email protected]
About Canon Central and North Africa:
Canon Central and North Africa (CCNA) (Canon-CNA.com) is a division within Canon Middle East FZ LLC (CME), a subsidiary of Canon Europe. The formation of CCNA in 2015 was a strategic step that aimed to enhance Canon’s business within the Africa region – by strengthening Canon’s in-country presence and focus. CCNA also demonstrates Canon’s commitment to operating closer to its customers and meeting their demands in the rapidly evolving African market.
Canon has been represented in the African continent for more than 15 years through distributors and partners that have successfully built a solid customer base in the region. CCNA ensures the provision of high quality, technologically advanced products that meet the requirements of Africa’s rapidly evolving marketplace. With over 100 employees, CCNA manages sales and marketing activities across 44 countries in Africa.
Canon’s corporate philosophy is Kyosei (https://bit.ly/3Q46Suv) – ‘living and working together for the common good’. CCNA pursues sustainable business growth, focusing on reducing its own environmental impact and supporting customers to reduce theirs using Canon’s products, solutions and services. At Canon, we are pioneers, constantly redefining the world of imaging for the greater good. Through our technology and our spirit of innovation, we push the bounds of what is possible – helping us to see our world in ways we never have before. We help bring creativity to life, one image at a time. Because when we can see our world, we can transform it for the better.
For more information: Canon-CNA.com
This Press Release has been issued by APO. The content is not monitored by the editorial team of African Business and not of the content has been checked or validated by our editorial teams, proof readers or fact checkers. The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.