She’s worked as a make-up artist behind the scenes at fashion weeks for almost 30 years, so Charlotte Tilbury knows all the insider tips and tricks. Which means that when her eponymous beauty line drops a new product, we want to know ALL about it.
With not one but two new releases dropping on 25th August, she’s tapping into the huge-right-now trend for hybrid skincare/make-up products. They combine instant illumination with long-term brightening and hydrating skincare benefits, so we get the best of both worlds.
Introducing Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Radiant Concealer and Airbrush Brightening Powder – here’s everything you need to know.
The concealer that corrects and brightens
The new Beautiful Skin Radiant Concealer is a result of Charlotte Tilbury’s quest to find a product that conceals pigmentation, corrects the appearance of discolouration, and brightens dark circles, without a blanket of heavy make-up.
Available in 30 shades, it corrects, contours, brightens and lifts. Plus, this clever concealer not only provides buildable, 16-hour coverage, it’s also infused with active skincare ingredients. These include hyaluronic acid to hydrate from within, niacinamide to refine the pores, vitamin C for a luminous boost and vegan collagen to help strengthen the skin with every application. It’s essentially shapewear for your eyes and face.
Don’t just take our word for it either – these benefits are proven. In tests, 96% of users agreed the product had a soft-focus, smoothing effect, and left their skin looking and feeling awakened*. And once on, you can be sure the concealer won’t budge, even during a record-breaking heatwave and a trip to the local lido. It’s sweat-proof and waterproof. (Adds to basket.)
The finishing powder that hydrates and smooths
The new Airbrush Brightening Powder takes inspiration from Charlotte Tilbury’s award-winning Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder – a seasoned pro at smoothing and blurring the skin’s appearance (J Lo is a fan) but with an added trio of supercharged skincare ingredients. It’s blended with hyaluronic acid, vitamin C and vegan collagen for brighter, lifted, lit-from-within skin.
The complexion-boosting micro powder acts like a soft-focus filter. It’s inspired by the way photographers make use of reflective surfaces to illuminate the face, and contains finely milled pearl pigments that reflect the light for a radiant finish. Think of it like having a photographer at your fingertips.
The ultimate radiant skincare routine
This brand new duo is designed to be used as part of Charlotte Tilbury’s beautiful skin routine.
- Step 1: For a glowing, healthy-looking base, follow your cleanser and serum with Charlotte’s iconic Magic Cream – first created to transform models’ tired, dull skin backstage, it’s a guaranteed pick-me-up for your skin, serving a gorgeous hydrated glow.
- Step 2: To protect, hydrate and perfectly prime your skin, apply Invisible UV Flawless Poreless Primer. Containing hyaluronic acid and SPF 50, it cares for your complexion and leaves it looking satin-smooth.
- Step 3: Next, use Charlotte’s Beautiful Skin Foundation for a base that combines an instant glow and buildable coverage with long-term skincare benefits.
- Step 4: Follow with the new Beautiful Skin Radiant Concealer, applying to any blemishes, redness and areas that need more coverage, as well as any under-eye circles, tapping with your ring finger to blend.
- Step 5: Grab a powder brush and apply the new Airbrush Brightening Powder to your T-zone and anywhere else you want to minimise shine and create a smooth, poreless finish.
- Step 6: Smooth Beautiful Skin Bronzer onto your cheekbones and areas where the sun naturally tans. Enriched with hyaluronic acid and sunshine provitamin D3, it creates a sun-kissed, beachy glow.
- Step 7: Set your flawless base in place for the day (and into the evening) with the Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray. Hold it 6–8 inches away and mist over your entire face.
Well, if it’s good enough for J Lo.
Shop new Beautiful Skin Radiant Concealer and Airbrush Brightening Powder at Charlottetilbury.com
*105 people tested over 28 days